Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Making Money Online - Free Shares

Couple of days ago I was introduced by a net friend of mine about a new making money online site that is giving away free shares. Giving away free shares? It sounded like something fishy. The site that my friend is talking about is me2everyone.

So, what is me2everyone?

Have you ever dream of becoming a stockholder of a fortune 500 company but then took a look at your bank account and decided to wake up from your daydream? Yup, so do I.

me2everyone concept:

Me2Everyone is currently under development so there is still time to get in on the ground floor. Eventually it will be a virtual world doubling as a social network. There are going to be real businesses and people operating in this environment and it is going to have all the amenities of a website we would come to expect in the Web 2.0 world.

The greatest thing about this concept in my opinion is the fact that it is structured similar to a co-op where everyone involved retains joint ownership of the virtual world. Me2Everyone is free to join and if you decide to participate you will be awarded with shares.

I just joined recently and received 1000 shares equivalent a fraction of a dollar but nonetheless I am a shareholder! Everyone you refer to the world will obtain there own shares and you will get a referral bonus.

Alas, this company will be trading on major indexes and your shares are real, they are actually stock in the company so you can get filthy rich if you get on board now.

Me2Everyone world also offer is that it will have locations in which you can trade out your shares for real money, pounds, and dollars etc.

When officially launched, the virtual world will support almost 10 different languages so it will become a great way to network with people in different countries speaking different languages.

me2everyone expects shares to be worth a total of GP £0.021/each in 2009 and by 2012 they are expected to be worth a staggering GP £0.58 each

All the while you will be accumulating a small fortune of these shares by referring your friends, family and subscribers.

Me2Everyone currently offers a 10,000,000 share bonus to the person that signs up the most referrals. If you are curious to know how much that is, the combined value of the shares are worth GBP £10,000 in present terms.

Expected to may being the next ebay, amazon or Google. If you’re like me, you'll sure hate missing out on free opportunity that won’t cost you a dime. I don’t know about you but I’m taking this opportunity to make money online with Me2Everyone.

Oh Yeah.. I've checked with www.companieshouse.gov.uk/ and this is the result that I got

No comments: