Friday, April 4, 2008

Time..produces money


It's been a while since my last post. Sorry, but I've been busy. There's a lot to settle, and yet so little time.

Time is what we want most, but... what we use worst. ~William Penn

Today, we are new again. One day older than yesterday. And for most of us, we always thought how fast time goes by. Do we appreciate what time give us, the choice to make it better for our life. I hope i am, and i hope we all do.

In where I live, I always sit in two groups. One that always have not enough time, and one group that have too much time to spare. And the busy group are the one that always making a better living.

The other group however, don't like to waste their time doing something good for them. And they let their time past by without nothing good to work on. And always, their talks are about how hard life is, not realizing they are the one who makes their life harder everyday just by wasting their time.

There is always something to work on, even five to ten minutes of your time can be spared to work on something worth everyday. For me, what I can do to make my life easier each passing day are just by blogging. Something that I like and it give me a sensible side income, since I'd rather be at home doing something worthy than sitting in some cafe, talking about how life sucks.

Find something to do, something to work on. Give it five to ten minutes of your day, and make your time worth every seconds of your life. Cheers..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you seems to be a good boy. Bye